Wednesday, December 16, 2009

POSTER





Hi guys,this is a poster done by me.Its regarding about the cyber crime.So,what I would to convey through my poster is cyber crime is wrong turn and pls stop it now..right from this moment..Hope the coming new year will be a prosperous new year for all of us..So,pls change the attitude..So that we can save our world because nowdays cyber crime is practise everywhere acros the world.So,this is wat I would like to convey in poster,Hope you guys like it and same goes to OUR LECTURER,Encik Sonny Zulhada.

Metaphors:

World image-Save the world frm cyber crime
Skeleton-represent the hackers
Yellow label-Cyber crime symbol
2009-Stop it nw
Wrong turn in red-dangerous
Green background-the computer system.

I done it with portrait & landscape version as required by the lecturer.Hope you guys like it and thanks for reading my blog.

Currently,Im busy with my final examination and wil be bck soon next year.Wishing you guys Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Have a blast day!

No comments:

Post a Comment