Friday, October 30, 2009

Introduction of Legal Framework For Multimedia

On the 1st day of the class,I woke up late to the legal framework for multimedia class.I was rushing to the class.Thank God,that Mr Sonny Zulhada,our lecturer didn't sound me of coming late to class.So,he was introducing about the subject outline and the topics that will be cover during this semester.It was quite interesting and I remembered about Malaysian studies subject because it is almost the same.So,lets wait and see,whether it is the same or not.As time goes,then I would have clear cut of the Legal Framework For Multimedia.According to Mr Sonny Zulhada,creating blog is our 1st project in this subject.What we need to do is,update about what happen in each lecture about the topic and also find our own finding about the news regarding legal system in Malaysia which is relevant to the subject.

So,this is my 1st assignment for this subject.Hope everything goes well and I can pass this subject with flying colours.Hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment